Buying Local in Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC Feels Good!
We joined the Tire Pros family of elite independent tire dealers to serve you better! While we have similar identification and services as other Tire Pros dealers across the country, we remain locally-owned and operated.
In fact, Tire Pros is the largest network of elite, independent, and locally-owned tire dealers in the country! That’s why we joined Tire Pros. We get all the “big box” benefits, but we get to maintain our independence, and continue to give you the best customer service possible.
Hay Tire Pros has been a part of our Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC community for many years. We take pride in serving and giving you with a simple, professional and hassle-free tire and automotive experience.
Maintaining our local ties and independence is important to us. And it’s also beneficial to you.
Did you know that when you buy local….
- You’re Supporting a Neighbor – We are your friends and your neighbors. We strive to be someone you can trust. Doesn’t it feel good knowing that we shares similar goals and values…and that we’re from the same place?
- You’re Money Stays in Your Local Economy – It doesn’t go off to some strange, far-away land that doesn’t know or care about you or your community.
- You’re Helping Your Community – the tax money generated can be used to provide a safe, clean and enjoyable place for you and your family. Reinvesting in the community is imperative for our future.
- You’re Saving the Environment – When you buy locally, you travel less. And that results in consuming less gasoline, which reduces our dependency on others’ and the impact on the environment.
- You’re Creating Jobs – Enough said. Your support enables tire dealers to hire techs, clerks, accountants, attorneys and a slew of other people to operate the business. And we hire locally!
- You’re Supporting Entrepreneurship – Without question, entrepreneurship and small business is the backbone of our country. When you support a local tire dealer, you advocate entrepreneurship. And that’s pretty cool.
- You’re Building Character – Not only does it build yours, but it builds the character of your community. Local tire dealers offer a distinct and unique ‘flavor’ to our communities.
With our affiliation with Tire Pros, we are now able to offer you:
- Exclusive tire rebates you won’t find anywhere else.
- A wider array of high-quality tires like Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, Uniroyal®, Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly and more.
- The latest technology and information on tires and car care, passed down to our customers. We want to empower you to take care of your car and tires – and be on top of new things like Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Oil Changes, Brakes, Alignments and many more auto repair services.